Last Modified on: May 30, 2016
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit our websites or otherwise use our Services, we may collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
We may also collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, carrier network and hardware settings), information about your physical location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device), and information about your usage of an interaction with our Services (including error reports, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites).
We may use “cookies” to enhance your use of our websites or other Services. “Cookies” are small files placed on your computer or mobile device by a website you visit. These files identify your computer or device and record your preferences and other data about your visit. When you return to that website, cookies allow the site operator to personalize your visit.
If you sign up for an account or profile through our Services, if you use our website or other Services to sign up as a Content Provider or other service provider, or if you otherwise use certain Services, we may collect additional personal information from you that is directly associated with you or that can be used to identify you (the “Personal Information”). This Personal Information may include your contact information, such as your name, user name, address, phone number, and email. It may also include any correspondence between you and BBTV.
If you sign up with us as a Content Provider or other service provider, we may additionally collect your PayPal account information and/or payment related information.
Before permitting you to use any of the Services, we may also ask you to provide additional Personal Information we can use to verify your identity or manage risk, such as your date of birth.
BBTV’s Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.
Providing us with your information is always your choice. You can also set your browser to block all cookies. However, your decision to withhold particular information or to block cookies may limit or prevent us from providing the services you have asked for or to suggest appropriate alternatives.
2. USE OF THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect from all of our Services to provide and improve them, and to protect BBTV and our users. We may also use this information to offer you customized content through our Services. We collect Personal Information in order to:
- Verify your identity;
- Provide you with the products and services requested;
- Maintain your account or profile;
- Communicate to you any benefit, feature and other information about products and services you have with us;
- Respond to any special needs or inquiries you may have;
- Resolve disputes with you and troubleshoot problems;
- Determine your eligibility for products and services we offer;
- Prevent potential or actual prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Manage our risks and operations; and/or
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
If you are a Content Provider or other service provider who has signed up with us through our Services, we use the Paypal and other payment information you provide to us in order to provide you with payment for any services that you may provide to us in accordance with an applicable services agreement between you and BBTV.
3. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- If you consent to such disclosure. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personal Information, such as confidential medical facts, racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs or sexuality, or banking or other sensitive financial information.
- To effect, administer, service, process or enforce a Service that you request or authorize.
- To protect the confidentiality or security of BBTV, our records or our users.
- To protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To resolve a dispute with you or an inquiry from you.
- To persons acting on your behalf in a fiduciary or representative capacity.
- To governmental agencies, if required by law.
- To comply with or as permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- To comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory investigation, or subpoena or summons by governmental authorities.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information (that is, information that cannot, by itself, be used to identify a particular individual or user) with our third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, and/or partners, such as advertising and marketing partners. For example, we may share such information to show trends about the general use of our Services, to improve the design and content of such third parties’ respective offerings, to deliver more relevant marketing messages and advertisements, to enable us to personalize your Internet experience, and to perform analytics.
4. PROTECTION OF THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information that we collect from unauthorized access. We use industry accepted procedures and systems to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
We maintain your Personal Information so that it is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. We encourage you to contact us in order help us keep our information current.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the information and its accuracy. Please note that there may be instances where access may be restricted as permitted or required by applicable laws, rules and regulations, including information that is subject to legal privilege and information relating to a third party. If applicable, we will advise you of the reasons for restricting access subject to any legal or regulatory requirements.
If you want to verify the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. To avoid delays, please provide sufficient information in order to allow us to identify you and the specific information you are requesting. Please give us a reasonable amount of time to respond to your inquiry.
8. ENFORCEMENT AND COMPLAINTS
9. CONTACT US
1205 Melville St.<<<<<<< HEAD
Vancouver BC V6E 0A6=======
Vancouver BC V6E 0A6.>>>>>>> 1.3.2